Vimla is not just another mobile carrier and never will be. Ever since the launch of Vimla in 2014, we've changed what people expect from a phone operator. By pushing boundaries, we have managed to become the fastest growing mobile carrier in Sweden. And more importantly, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers to an extent normally unheard of in our industry. This year we were even awarded Carrier of the Year (for the 5th time!) based on our customer satisfaction. Things are good, but we're just getting started!
In 2022, we will grow our Tech team to reach our mission faster: smoother user experience, more product-offerings and features. Plus of course better and more aligned and efficient internal tools for a better working environment and better decisions.
This way, we will grow with you.
The IT Operations Lead will be responsible for our cloud infrastructure and external partner IT services. You will lead a team of 2 people.
Our IT infrastructure consists of a service back-end hosted on AWS and external partners for subscriber management, billing and network operations.
- Keep our digital service to customers and internal users operational
- Handle operational issues, together with the team
- Develop our IT infrastructure to improve availability, stability and performance
- Improve our ways of working, internally and with our external partners
We believe you already...
- Have some IT operations work experience
- Have managed cloud infrastructure
- Have experience working with external service partners
- Are comfortable working to databases and SQL
- Are fluent in English
It's also a plus if you...
- Have experience with mobile telecom
- Have knowledge of our software stack: React, Node, Typescript, Java, Docker
- Have experience managing AWS and Linux
- Already have lead a team
- Understand agile software development
Why you want to work @ Vimla
We are currently on a really exciting growth journey so the possibilities to grow and develop with us are huge. We are a fun and close-knit team of about 50 people.
Vimla is a part of Telenor Sweden which means we get the best of two worlds - freedom to work independently as an online startup company but with employment benefits and development opportunities offered by a large company. We currently enjoy ourselves in our new offices in Solna, Stockholm.
Employment type: Full-time, 50% remote work policy